Our growing company is looking for reliable employees for the following job positions.
$18-$25 depending on education and experience.
Behavior Technician Job Description
Bayside ABA is searching for compassionate and well-rounded candidates to join our team and aid in assisting individuals with Autism to live fulfilling lives. Come learn how the science of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) can make a substantial difference in the individuals we work with. Each behavior technician is matched with a child and supervised by an experienced BCBA to implement individualized educational programs. Our behavior technicians provide evidence-based instruction using ABA principles designed to help teach, shape and reinforce positive behaviors that lead to building foundational skills and independence for our clients. Our mission at Bayside ABA is to provide a homey, warm and inviting atmosphere where technicians and clients feel comfortable and free to thrive.
Behavior Technician Job duties
- Provide one-on-one care for individuals with Autism in a clinic setting as a behavior technician
- Provide ABA skill support in a variety of areas including adaptive, speech, communication, vocational, behavior, play, and cognitive skills
- Collect and graph data for individual programs that pertain to each client
- Implement behavior intervention plans as laid out by your overseeing BCBA
- Assist in a variety of assessments for treatment planning purposes
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Experience working with children (preferred)
- CPR/First Aid Training (preferred)
- Ability to pass a background check
- Ability to lift 30 lbs or more
- Willing to gain Certified Behavior Technician (CBT) license and a Registered Behavior
Technician (RBT) credential within 90 days of hiring date